Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm a genius

Hey peeps!! I'm so freakin happy right now.wanna know why? Because I figured out how to blog on my Android!! I just had to click on the html thing and not compose!! Woo!! I'm sick and can't breathe.but I have nothing to complain about because its Thursday night and its the start of the weekend for me, and so many lovely people are coming in town this weekend and Halloweens coming up, my mom and I watched Friday night lights together while eating home made cinnamon rolls btw and the list goes on and on. So you could day being sick doesn't bother me. I have nothing worthwhile to blog about, just the fact that I figured out how to do it on my phone which I'm currently using and its NOT an iPhone which is insane to me because I love apple products....but oh well!! Love love love you whoever you are reading my blog....

No comments:

blog background