Sunday, November 6, 2011

My weekend!

Real creative title right? But this is about my weekend! We put Halloween decorations away which is the scary pic btw. I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. Fastest month ever!! So my friend Nakell graduated from Ameritech, it's a Utah school for surgical techs. She was my roomie in Utah and she just moved back down here so she had a celebration at her house and we ate tons of food, laughed, made some friendship bracelets and ate more delicious food!!! My weekend was great though. Vegas is getting freeezing cold. Out at the track it's so cold we had to get a heater. I wore 3 jackets and gloves an boots while I was out there. Hope y'all had a good weekend! Ps Ryan, my bro is moving back in with us in like a week. I'm a little stressed about life like school and work now. Eghhh

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

So just got on and love reading and seeing pic! Good girl for the custume! Ashlee approved! Ryan? Sounds like fun! Are you guys coming to Utah? Shopping, eating, and sleeping sometime after thanksgiving! It won't be the same if you don't come!! We really miss you the girls ask all the time when youn are coming to stay? Love ya

Christy Orrock said...

we're coming for thanksgiving ashlee! haha my costume looked funny. next time I'll just buy one. but it was a nice try! ryan's here now, with us, living here, with us. idk if hes coming for thanksgiving and stuff but maybe. possibly. black friday shopping yes! and sleepover and hot chocolate at your house yes!!

blog background