Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy 21st kayla!!!


Yesterday my friend since I was 9 years old (that's 3rd grade ppl) turned 21!!! Happy 21st birthday Kayla Alicia Archuletta. This girl is the bomb. Str8^. She and I always matched, had best friend bracelets, necklaces, traded stickers, laughed all the time. She is an awesome person. Obviously we went to different middle & high schools & colleges, & live on the complete opposite side of towns from each other, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because we're always going to be friends. Theres only 4 other girls that I can say that is true for. Kind of a huge deal. Literally we'll always. be. best.friends.



PICTURE TIME!!!


This was the 5th grade or 4th grade bike thing. classssic.
5th grade hawaiian graduation party! go us!! and we still know brianna in the middle! I have always been the tall one of the group.. no worries.
Here's my birthday at circus circus. I still talk to all these girls minus 1, catherine, in the bottom left corner.
Literally still friends with half these people. kayla you always had pretty hair. I love it.





This was probably some summer day, and me, kayla and alanna all have the same red white and blue swimsuit from GAP. it was the cool thing. For the record, I'm friends with all these girls. They're all fantastic ladies. (btw please excuse the fact that i look like a little boy here! thanks)

No comments:

blog background