Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm addicted.

If i could just cut out Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, all online shopping, Netflix, Hulu, cwtv.com, every distracting site I go on before I actually use my internet and computer for something productive. I'd be the most productive person in the world. If only. I need some more self control. If I cut this crap out ^ I'd have to cut this crap, meaning blogging out. It's where I vent, share my ridiculously crazy ideas... and doesn't get me anywhere.

Funny thing is, all these things make me happy. Blogging-- love it. Pinterest- where i get my crafty ideas, fitness inspiration, holiday ideas, new recipes, etc. I can't live without them. Thats why I wish I never had them. Because you can live without something you never had because you don't know what it's like to have it. (it makes sense, just think about it).

Blogging twice in one day. We can all tell how my days going...

No comments:

blog background