Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SUMMMMMER.

Sun shining down, the pool cooling down your skin, everyone's laughing. How can swimming on a beautiful summer day not be perfect? We even busted out the underwater camera...
Moapa has the best illegal fireworks. Saying I'm excited for the 4th of July would be an understatement. Every time I walk into the living room, I see this huge box and two lighters sitting next to them and my mind just goes bonkers. I start thinking about the parade saturday, how we'll be lighting these puppies off in 4 days. I can't wait. One thing I love about utah is that it celebrates the 4th twice. What I mean is the 24th, pioneer day. It's just like the 4th. Fireworks. BBQ'S. Parades. Fun.
Romeo. Cutest thing ever.

Little brother. Man this kid just keeps growing up. I swear we look more and more alike every month. He's such a stud, and growing up to be such a sweet young man..

No comments:

blog background