Wednesday, June 16, 2010

'Cause I'm just a summer girl

You know how you listen to a song and it completely makes your day?
I do. Music has been doin that to me lately. I really like it.
"Love like Crazy" by Lee Brice, is a real goood one.

These are the lyrics that get me:
"Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I Love You
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common since
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy"

When I'm married I want to overuse I love you, and pray with my husband and struggle and get through it and in the end think about how we made it through everything...
Another song I'm obsessed with is Summer girl by Jessica Andrews
"And in my mind
The sun shines
All the time"
I think you can choose to be happy, in any situation you can be positive or negative. I'm reading this book and it says instead of asking, "why is this happening to me?" ask "what can I learn out of all of this?" or "who can I help at this time, who needs my help?" Things like that. I need to be more like that.

Summer girls is the best summer song you can jam in your car.
One day I was blasting this song in my car, all the windows down, music as high as it can be and of course, singing at the top of my lungs with my dog's tongue panting, sticking out of the window, and I looked to my left and there's this guy staring at me and my dog, and my singing of course.. and all I could do was laugh. I laughed, he laughed, I turned right, and he went straight. It was summer, I was just a girl jammin to a really good song, hangin with my dog and all I could do was laugh. Just laugh. It's good for you, not to mention it's fun and it makes you a happier person.
"'Cause I'm just a summer girl
I wear my flip flops
When I let my hair down
That's when the party starts
The party never stops
Who needs a boyfriend
I got my girl friends
When we get together
The summer never ends"




"Everybody needs a little bit of sunshine
Everybody needs time to unwind
Everybody's got to have a good time
Everybody get up on your feet
Everybody got to shake your body
Everybody got a right to be free"

No comments:

blog background