Friday, August 14, 2009

Waterbug

  1. I'm addicted to my macbook. I don't even know what to do with it. All I have to do with it so far is to go on facebook, twitter, myspace (rarely), and blogspot.
  2. I take my mbp (macbookpro) with me everywhere
  3. My mom and me just went swimming with some ladies from church at some pool and I took my mbp. haha Seriously I can't get enough of it.
  4. I was a big teddy bear collector when I was younger, and I gave most of them to my younger brother Cody and luckily he kept them, I went in his room today and looked at a bear I had given him like 5 years ago and I'm thinking I want to bring it to provo with me, just to feel homey? you all know the feeling
  5. During the summer I'm a complete waterbug. hence the title of my post
  6. We go to the lake, go swimming everyday, the beachhh.. Summer is just the best time to swim, no cares, no stresses, just you and the water.
  7. When it comes to the beach I'd rather be snowboarding. I don't like sea water, makes you feel all sticky, and the ocean is either too hot, or to cold, or too crowded.. snowboarding is the bomb
  8. I just checked the weather in utah and its 86 degrees. That sounds perfect. 
  9. seven days ladies and gentlemen. that sounds shorter than a week.
  10. Since Tayler is in NYC and ditched me for 14 days I have noone to hangout with. actually scratch that. me and mom have been bonding lately, we have great talks and have established that I'm a player. and dad has a hard time accepting/understanding that.
  11. I think my whole freshmen 15 blog where I write 15 things is kinda hard with the nonexciting life I have.
  12. I hate moochers, or people that want things, even people who complain so ppl can give them sympathy. I just want to yell at them "buck up. Nobody wants to hear you complain." I say that now but people know I'd still listen to this person.
  13. This is Taylor Swift's favorite number. I love taylor swift. I think Tayler introduced me to Taylor's music. So shout out to t-strat. thanks "bbygirl"
  14. I hate my phone. for all you at&t people DON'T get a Samsung Impression, the touchscreen with a keyboard. it's retarded.
  15. and finally, the freshmen 15. the ending number. I just hope I don't gain the extra 15 lbs. ha Nahh I wont. but still. ah. <3

No comments:

blog background