Friday, November 8, 2013

Just anotha Friday.

I got einsteins for breakfast. A cranberry bagel with honey almond. My fav. And an oj because I'm not feeling well.


Then I went to the cutest boutique right next door that had the prettiest long green shimmery one shouldered dress.. Kinda reminded me of high school dance days. And that I wished I had somewhere to wear it. Then I got over that and saw these awesome boots. They look like they're for a child only they're adult size. Just my style. I need to expand my cowgirl boot section. I only have my brown, black and white ones. I'm secretly looking for purple ones.


But heyyyy after that I went to my internship from 10:30-3:30 and after that I went to target because I realized I worked at 5 pm tonight and it's business casual and my dumb self forgot biz caz clothes! So I luckily found some really cute shoes and a biz jacket I adore. Annnd the shoes were on sale! Yee!


So here I am. Sitting at encore. Till I gotta go to surrender and help with a event going on tonight. I really love my internship but tonight I wish I was at home cuddled up. Or going to see bad grandpa with Sarah and gav.


Aloha friends. Have a good night--

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh - look at those boots. Honey, honey, honey - that's a lot going on there! ;) You can pull them off though! Love you

blog background