Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello Loveys





I shouuuuuld be writing my essay thats due tomorrow that consists of 8-10 pages, but I just am going to procrastinate some more.

Life rocks. Did you all know that? This is my SUUUPER cute friend named Courtney Anne Brown. Tayler, Court and I took a philosophy class together last semester and instantly became friends, and then she went to BYU-Hawaii for a semester, and just came back. I just love this girl. That's actually an understatement.. anyways some people think we're twins, I wish we were.. heck I wish we were sisters. Please ignore the fact that she's abnormally tan, she just came back from Hawaii, and I've been here, so just remember that people... Anyways, we had a cute little date night and we went to the Open House of Maddux Boutique, and then we went to Guru's. She rocks. you should all be friends with Court.







Guys, literally there is 13 days until I move back to vegas. How scary. 13 days to do finals/projects/essays/tests/pack/pass cleaning checks(which is quite hard) & fit all my crap into my car and say my goodbyes to my utah fwiends! Thats A LOT!!! Shoot. Hope it all goes well....

Gotta go get that essay done, sooooo love you all x infinity. <3

No comments:

blog background