Sunday, December 27, 2009

the 2,548 best things anybody ever said

one of the great things about jackie getting married is that we cleaned out her room. she was a reader and still is but has the coolest books. one of which is called "the 2,548 Best Things Anybody Ever Said." And Ive been reading it because.. it's winter break and why not & here's some of my faves.
1,323 If they could put one man on the moon, why can't they put them all? - Unknown.
1,320 can you imagine a world without men? No crime, and lots of happy fat women. - Sylvia (Nicole Hollander)
1,527 Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the breaks on- Budd Schulberg
1,174 Even if your on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.-Will Rogers (1879-1935)
1,435 I phoned my dad to tell him I stopped smoking. He called me a quitter. -steven Pearl.
theres more. but ive just been glancing through it. their pretty funny though. thanks jacquelyn. loves ya!

No comments:

blog background